plan your visit
- Tuesday 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday 10am - 5pm
- Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Friday 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 12pm - 5pm
- Monday CLOSED
- Adults $15
- Seniors +65 $13
- Military With ID $13
- College Student With ID $10
- Children (7-17) $10
- Children (6 and younger) Free
- Members Free
summer sunday special
- Special pricing from June through August: $5.00 per person
We know how inspirational art can be through times like these. Every Sunday through August please enjoy a special price to experience the beauty and magic that only glass art can provide.
FOR YOUR VISIT
IM's goals are to ensure a safe environment for you
to enjoy the beauty of our collections.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
Imagine Museum is open for everyone to visit and find inspiration. The museum is accessible to all.
For special considerations, please call (727) 300-1700 in advance of your visit.
Imagine Museum is wheelchair accessible. Those in larger, motorized wheelchairs may have difficulty traveling
through the galleries. Imagine Museum provides wheelchairs that fit within the door frames of the galleries and are free of charge.
Imagine also has museum stools available for use.
Free parking is available in back of the museum. Guests can enter from the 1st Avenue North side or from 20th Street North.
Baby strollers are permitted, but access may be limited to certain galleries.
Please call (727) 300-1700 prior to your visit for additional information
Service Animals are welcome.
No weapons of any kind are allowed inside the Imagine Museum.
Imagine Museum is open to all. To ensure that everyone enjoys his or her visit, please observe the following guidelines:
- Look, but do not touch the artwork. Glass works of art are very fragile. We recommend keeping a 12 inch distance.
- Stay together. Children ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times. We recommend holding hands with children in the galleries.
- To protect the art, food or drinks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Imagine Museum is a non-smoking building.
- Large purses, bags, backpacks, packages and laptop bags are not allowed in the galleries. We have lockers available, free of charge, on the first floor. Umbrellas are not allowed in the galleries and must be placed in a stand located next to the lockers.
- Visitors may photograph or take videos of the permanent collection for personal or non-commercial use under the following conditions:
• Flash photography, detachable lenses, camera bags, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, additional lights or extension cords are not allowed.
• The camera must be at least three (3) feet from the work of art.
• Art is protected under the United States Copyright law; sale of your photograph(s) is not permitted.