plan your visit
Imagine Museum follows all state, government and CDC recommendations. Masks are not required but are available for free with admission for any individual’s comfort level.
- Tuesday 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday 10am - 5pm
- Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Friday 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 12pm - 5pm
- Monday CLOSED
- Adults $15
- Seniors +65 $13
- Military With ID $13
- College Student With ID $10
- Children (7-17) $10
- Children (6 and younger) Free
- Members Free
$5 JUNE - PINELLAS COUNTY
- Special pricing through June: $5.00 per person
Imagine Museum is “Keeping it Local” by offering $5 admission for ALL Pinellas County Residents in the month of June. This offer is available online (use code: JUNE5), for walk-ins, or by calling 727-300-1700, ext 119.
* Please present valid ID at check-in.
PETER BREMERS EXHIBIT
Experience the beauty of life through Bremers’ glass expressions!
IT'S NOT ALWAYS BLACK &WHITE
View our special curated exhibit of contemporary glass artworks and experience what is “hiding amongst the gray”
FOR YOUR VISIT
IM's goals are to ensure a safe environment for you
to enjoy the beauty of our collections.
Grab your passport, check your belongings, and “imagine the world”.
Our Museum Store features limited edition glass and unique gifts for any occasion.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT
Imagine Museum is open for everyone to visit and find inspiration. The museum is accessible to all.
For special considerations, please call (727) 300-1700 in advance of your visit.
Imagine Museum is wheelchair accessible. Those in larger, motorized wheelchairs may have difficulty traveling
through the galleries. Imagine Museum provides wheelchairs that fit within the door frames of the galleries and are free of charge.
Imagine also has museum stools available for use.
Free parking is available in back of the museum. Guests can enter from the 1st Avenue North side or from 20th Street North.
Baby strollers are permitted, but access may be limited to certain galleries.
Please call (727) 300-1700 prior to your visit for additional information
Service Animals are welcome.
No weapons of any kind are allowed inside the Imagine Museum.
Imagine Museum is open to all. To ensure that everyone enjoys his or her visit, please observe the following guidelines:
- Look, but do not touch the artwork. Glass works of art are very fragile. We recommend keeping a 12 inch distance.
- Stay together. Children ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times. We recommend holding hands with children in the galleries.
- To protect the art, food or drinks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Imagine Museum is a non-smoking building.
- Large purses, bags, backpacks, packages and laptop bags are not allowed in the galleries. We have lockers available, free of charge, on the first floor. Umbrellas are not allowed in the galleries and must be placed in a stand located next to the lockers.
- Visitors may photograph or take videos of the permanent collection for personal or non-commercial use under the following conditions:
• Flash photography, detachable lenses, camera bags, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, additional lights or extension cords are not allowed.
• The camera must be at least three (3) feet from the work of art.
• Art is protected under the United States Copyright law; sale of your photograph(s) is not permitted.