- Adults: $15
- Seniors (65 +): $13
- Military with ID: $13
- College Student with ID: $10
- Child (Age 7-18): $10
- Child (Age 6 and younger): FREE
- Members: FREE
1901 Central Avenue,
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Sunday: Noon – 5 pm
The Museum Store is located in the Grand Hall and features limited editions of glass, jewelry, books and gift items. Store hours are aligned with the Museum hours.
Tips for your trip
Imagine Museum is open for everyone to visit and find inspiration. The museum is accessible to all. For special considerations, please call in advance of your visit.
Tours | Join us for a Guided Tour led by one of our Museum Experience Associates. Daily at 3pm* and Saturday 12pm & 3pm.
Karen LaMonte, Regional & International Collection Saturday at 1pm.
*Imagine Museum is open Tuesday-Sunday
Personalized Guided Tours are available with a reservation. Discounted rates and special tours can be arranged for groups of 10 or more.
Visit our TOURS PAGE for more information.
Accessibility | Imagine Museum is wheelchair accessible. Those in larger, motorized wheelchairs may have difficulty traveling through the galleries. Imagine Museum provides wheelchairs that fit within the door frames of the galleries and are free of charge. Imagine also has a variety of gallery and cane chairs for use.
Parking | Free parking is available in back of the museum. Guests can enter from the 1st Avenue North side or from 20th Street North.
Stroller Policy | Baby strollers are permitted, but access may be limited to certain galleries. Please call (727) 300-1700 prior to your visit for additional information.
Service Animals | Service Animals are welcome.
Weapons Policy | No weapons of any kind are allowed inside the Imagine Museum.
Museum Guidelines | Imagine Museum is open to all. To ensure that everyone enjoys his or her visits, please observe the following guidelines:
- Look, but do not touch the artwork. Glass works of art are very fragile. We recommend keeping a 12 inch distance.
- Stay together. Children ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times. We recommend holding hands with children in the galleries.
- To protect the art, food or drinks are not allowed in the galleries.
- Imagine Museum is a non-smoking building.
- Large purses, bags, backpacks, packages and laptop bags are not allowed in the galleries. We have lockers available, free of charge, on the first floor. Umbrellas are also not allowed in the galleries and must also be placed in a stand located next to the lockers.
- Visitors may photograph or take videos of the permanent collection for personal or noncommercial use under the following conditions:
- Flash photography, detachable lenses, camera bags, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, additional lights or extension cords are not allowed.
- The camera must be at least three (3) feet from the work of art.
- Art is protected under the United States Copyright law; sale of your photograph(s) is not permitted.